Thursday, June 23, 2011

Date is set...

I went to the Doctor this morning for my 38 week check up! She checked and said that I am 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced. We went ahead and talked about induction and decided that we would set the appointment. Bryce and I have to go to the hospital next Wednesday, June 29 at 8pm and will stay until we have our baby boy! If little man agrees with our plan he will have the same birthday as my dad, which will means that I don't have to buy him a 50th Birthday gift! =)

I am having contractions quite frequently and am just trying to drink at least a gallon or water a day with a tea to top it off! I can't wait to be able to eat like a normal person again. I decided already on all the things that I want to have: coffee, bologna sandwich, large McDonald's coke, Sushi, Mountain Dew!

Zachary is coming out here on Tuesday to be in Vegas during delivery and then will spend the next few days with his nephew! I'm not sure if he is more excited about golfing in 100 degree weather or meeting the new addition! Mom and Dad will be here on Saturday and get to spend their whole vacation with the first Grandbaby!

There is not much else going on. All the hospital bags are backed and ready to go. The car seat bases are installed in both cars. Laundry has all been washed, dried and put away. Kallie is in baby training, and doing awesome I might add! I have left myself a few things to do to stay busy in the next week: go to the DMV to register my new car, get blackout curtains for baby's room, carpets are being cleaned Monday morning, grocery shopping Tuesday, relaxing Wednesday! Most importantly... TRYING TO STAY COOL!!!!

Only 7 more days till baby is here and we are so excited! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment