
So much going on at the 7 week mark! We couldn't be more blessed with such a wonderful little boy! Sometimes we think maybe it's too easy and so much fun!

Layton has just started really tracking things with his eyes. He loves to watch us walk back and forth and watch when I am making dinner and doing other things around the house. The other night we found him staring at his hands and trying to eat them! It's funny to watch him when he looks at his hands... the little things are so amazing to a newborn!
Every day he is making more and more sounds! The noises are so cute sometimes and so loud at others! At times he even scares himself! Bryce and I always joke around to tell each other what he is saying. "Get away from me!" "I want my mom, not you!" "Don't change that channel! "


Besides talking, he has also been blowing bubbles and making raspberries! The first time he did it we laughed and laughed. He did it over and over and was amazed! Now he does it all the time especially when he gets upset or wants something to eat!
We have been amazed with his sleeping! Last week he slept 7 hours straight! Needless to say Bryce and I were shocked! The next few nights he would sleep from 10:30-8:30 only waking up for between 30 minutes to an hour! It was amazing! He was having what I think was a major growth spurt because the next couple days I was packing up outfits that didn't fit anymore!

I've been slowing making myself go to work for a couple of hours at a time. After just a few short hours I am ready to come home to my baby! This is my last full week off before I have to go back, so I brought a lot of stuff home to do! I still am going to have to go in for a few hours here and there. I am dreading leaving my little Chunk but I know that it will make the nights that much more special! Plus he will be in good hands while I am away!
Every day we wait around for a chuckle or a smile... it's coming! I know it! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment